miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

The best holiday

The best holidays

Today I want to share with you about my best holiday; I remember it was in summer on 2014 when I still go to school, I travel to Taiwan, a small country situated down to China for one and half month with mom’s friends because my mom  has arrived to Taiwan. The principal thing I have to do is get the nationality of Taiwan because my parents is from Taiwan and of course, I have to visit my uncle, aunt, cousin, between other people, and the thing more important to do is visit the center of tourism, or the tourist place, for example go to zoo of Taiwan located of city center, Taipei, or visit the building with 101 floor where you can look everything of city center in the altitude, it so amazing!

This adventure is the best for me because I never in my life have travel in plane for many hours or stay in one city where its more beautiful that Chile or things where in Chile isn’t buy.


hope you are so fine, see you!
「edificio 101 taipei」的圖片搜尋結果

8 comentarios:

  1. Cool, I've never traveled outside of Chile, I would like to visit China, is a very beatiful country!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sounds amazing!, I never travel so much far

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Someday I'd like to meet China, but I think the plane ride is more than 24 hours from here.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you´re so lucky to have relatives in Taiwan so you can visit that beautiful country often

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! Its fantastic, I would love to travel to Taiwan and meet him whole haha!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would love to travel to another country, I find it very interesting to know other cultures

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You could bring me a gift in your next travel c;

    ResponderEliminar